Self catering at its very best - Facilities
Our cottages are equipped and furnished with quality products up to Visit Scotland 5 star standard. We have included all the best modern amenities, whilst retaining the charm and appearance of a traditional barn. The central heating is easily controlled and will keep you warm no matter what time of year you chose to take your holiday.
The tiled porches lead into light and spacious hallways with wooden floors and hand made latched doors. The kitchens are fully equipped and each cottage has a dual fuel range cooker, microwave, dishwasher and large fridge freezer. The dining areas are an integral part of the kitchen and have solid wood tables and chairs.
The utility rooms have a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Roundhouse has a unique beamed round lounge and Barn Cottage has a cosy sitting room. Both are beautifully furnished with leather sofas and easy chairs, wooden flooring, hand made tables and bookcases and have fabulous open countryside views from all windows. The rooms benefit from a stone built fireplace with a living flame electric stove. A television, DVD player and hi-fi complement the rooms. A wide selection of books, maps, games and a pair of binoculars are provided.
The bedrooms are stylishly furnished and have very comfortable beds made up with fresh, crisply ironed linen. The en-suite bathrooms in Barn Cottage are identical with a deep wood lined bath, corner shower cabinet and heated towel rails. Roundhouse has a family bathroom with a corner bath and shower cabinet. The Hayloft bedroom is en-suite. Sets of towels, bathrobes, linen and complimentary toiletries are supplied for each guest.
Panholes Cottages are strictly no smoking, though feel free to smoke outside whilst admiring the extensive views. We do accept well behaved pets as long as owners are willing to accept a few basic rules:-
- Keep your pets off the furniture.
- Exercise your pets away from the lawned area.
- Do not leave your pets unattended in the cottages.
Set in Perthshire, the centre of Scotland, near the beautiful Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, you will find all you need for a perfect vacation in Scotland within easy reach of Panholes Cottages, one of the most desirable luxury holiday properties offering self catering.
This luxurious conversion on two floors offers superior accommodation for 4 people and comprises:
- 2 bedrooms:(1 double and 1 twin)
- 2 ensuite bathrooms both containing bath and separate shower
- Large kitchen/ dining room
- Sitting room overlooking open countryside with electric living flame stove
- Fully equipped utility room/ cloakroom
Larger section of the conversion offers stylish accommodatioin for 8 people and comprises:
- 4 bedrooms: 2 double, 1 twin, 1 room with bunkbeds
- 1 ensuite shower room
- 1 family bathroom: corner bath and separate shower
- Large open plan kitchen/ dining room
- Unique round lounge, beamed ceiling, 4 huge windows, french doors, stone fireplace with living flame stove
- Fully equipped utility room
- Downstairs cloakroom
Panholes Cottages feature on the 100 BEST GUIDE category Self Catering Perthshire