Click on the links below to see the dates currently available:
All prices are per week and are inclusive of towels, linen, electricity and oil. Rentals are from Saturday 4pm to Saturday 10.00am.
Short breaks, a minimum of 2 nights, are dependent upon availability. A two night break is 50% of the weekly rental with a third night incurring a further 10% of the weekly rental. For breaks which fall between two seasons, the price applicable is the nearest Saturday's.
25% non-returnable deposit on booking, with the balance payable six weeks in advance of holiday date.
We ask for a GOOD HOUSEKEEPING DEPOSIT of £50 to be paid.(See Conditions of Let number 2 for details)
Bookings will be held for one week from date of booking. Confirmation on receipt of deposit.
Please make cheques payable to Panholes Cottages
PETS One pet is free, subsequent pets £10 per pet per week.
Price List 2013
Weeks Beginning : / Price:
Jan 4- March 31 / £555
March 31- June 16 / £685
June 16 - June 30 / £715
June 30 - Sept 1 / £795
Sept 1 - Sept 29 / £715
Sept 29 - Oct 27 / £685
Oct 27 - Dec 21 / £555
Christmas / New Year / £795
Weeks Beginning : / Price :
Jan 4 - Mar 31/ £720
Mar 31 - June 16/ £960
Jun 16 - June 30 / £1,040
June 30 - Sept 1 / £1,080
Sept 1 - Sept 29 / £940
Sept 29 - Oct 27 / £840
Oct 27 - Dec 21 / £720
Christmas/ New Year / £1,080
Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF LET FOR SELF - CATERING ACCOMMODATION
When you confirm your holiday by the payment of a deposit you, the tenant are entering into a contract with Panholes Cottages.
- The tenant will use the accommodation for private holiday purposes only and will not sub-let the property.
- The tenant will be responsible for the repair or replacement of any breakages, loss or damage and shall leave the property in a clean, neat and tidy condition. A G00D HOUSEKEEPING DEPOSIT of £50 is required to be paid as a separate cheque at the time the balance is paid. The cheque wil be destroyed upon completion of your holiday, unless any extra costs are incurred for cleaning or damage. For those paying by credit or debit card there is no need to send a GHD, as it will be understood the proprietors of Panholes Cottages may charge the card for any damage or excessive cleaning up to the amount of GHD .
- No responsibility is accepted by the proprietors of Panholes Cottages for any loss, damage or injury to person or property (including cars, accessories or contents) whilst within the confines of Panholes Cottages or whilst the tenant or any member of his or her party is engaged in any activity, or any illness arising from any cause whatsoever.
- If the tenant requires to cancel a reservation for any reason he must notify the proprietors by telephone and confirm it in writing. The proprietors will then attempt to re-let the property but if unsuccessful the tenant will not be entitled to a refund of any deposit paid.
- In the event that cancellation is made within 28 days of the commencement of the holiday, the tenant will be responsible for the full cost of the let for the reserved period of tenancy unless the proprietors find a substitute tenant, in which case a refund, less expenses, for the period re-let.
- The proprietors reserve the right to terminate the let of any property in the event that the tenant or any person occupying or visiting the property causing a disturbance or nuisance that may upset the peace and tranquility of other tenants. In the event of termination of a let by the proprietors in these circumstances, a refund of the remaining potion of the rent will be refunded.
- The proprietors reserve the right to refuse admission to any person for any reason and, if appropriate, a pro rata refund of any monies already paid will be given.
- The period of hire will start at 4 pm on the day of arrival and will expire at 10 am on the day of departure.
- Bookings cannot be accepted from minors.
- The proprietors believe that the information on this web site is correct but cannot accept responsibility for errors or misunderstandings. To allow for a policy of continuing improvement of facilities, the proprietors reserve the right to alter or amend the amenities or facilities offered. Please be sure to check directly with the proprietors.
- We strongly recommend that you arrange your own cancellation insurance to provide for refund in the event of unforseen circumstances causing cancellation.